When you’re ready to travel with your BOB, you’ll want to know how to fold it. BOB strollers can be easily folded and unfolded, making them the perfect travel companion for families. Most of them have a two-step collapsing mechanism, so folding a BOB stroller is easy and quick. When you’re done, you’re ready to start traveling.
If you’re looking for a baby stroller, you may be wondering how to fold a BOB jogging stroller. Although this brand specializes in jogging strollers, they also produce regular strollers. Bob makes four different types of strollers. The most popular models are the single, jogging double, and triple. Learn how to fold up a Bob stroller and enjoy the convenience that comes with it.
What are bob strollers?
BOB strollers have been around since 2005 and are now the most preferred go-to option for busy parents. These convenient and great functional prams offer easy fold-up, storage and a smooth ride for both mom and baby. However, if you want to travel light with a comfortable place for your baby, you can check out these four best options without risking your money.
Types of BOB strollers
There are multiple options for baby strollers in the market that may make you confused. But fortunately with BOB, You’ll find different sizes and vast compatibility with accessories, so you can choose a model that fits your needs.
Some BOB strollers feature larger canopies, so your baby will be able to stay cool. Others have car seat attachments, so you can easily switch it out if your child grows out of it. Whatever you decide, make sure to take your time choosing the right one for your baby.
BOB Revolution Flex 3.0
This single stroller is a complete compact package for parents who like to jog along with their baby. It has air-filled tires that make your baby’s ride comfortable even on curby roads. Parents can start using this model right from the child birth up to 8 weeks with the help of adapters for infant car seats.
With an adjustable handlebar, its storage basket for baby’s belongings is a huge plus. You can access the basket from any side. It’s elevated so you won’t have to worry about the basket getting dirty. The storage basket is much smaller than other strollers, but it’s still large enough for all your essentials.
BOB Gear Alterrain Pro
This single bob stroller fold easily and known for rugged durability, sturdy and sleek design. It has ergonomic handbrake and reflective rims and trims that makes it an ideal choice for rough terrain. With a quick fold mechanism and removable wheels, you can easily store it in small places.
It is compatible with car seats and can convert into a travel ready system that can support your child up to 75 pounds.
BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller
Another is the BOB Rambler, which is a lightweight and has compact size that weighs 25 pounds. Its sturdy frame can support up to 75 pounds. Its collapsing mechanism makes it easy to store and can fit in most vehicles. It has a lockable swivel function to prevent your baby from accidentally hitting the ground.
You can choose between a double or triple pram based on your child’s needs. Those who don’t want to spend a lot of money will find the BOB Rambler, which costs only $90 less than the Revolution.
BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller
This stroller is popular among parents for its simplicity of use. It has a 5-point harness and front swivel wheel for maximum safety. The stroller is also easy to store and can be folded with ease.
The single and double versions are both great for jogging. Some strollers are compatible with car seats, but some don’t. They are not designed for infants, so don’t worry if they don’t fit.
The BOB stroller offers a wide range of features and is available in different price ranges. You can choose a model that suits your budget. You can even choose a BOB stroller that is compatible with your car seat. You can also choose the color of the BOB stroller depending on your needs. Then, you can buy one that matches your child’s personality. This stroller is the most popular among moms and dads in the US.
Find out how to fold BOB stroller and learn how to close it in half in a matter of seconds.
Most jogging strollers feature a simple collapsing mechanism, which is perfect for transporting. This mechanism makes folding and unfolding a stroller a breeze and helps you save space. By removing the backwards and storing your child’s travel sling in a small trunk, you’ll have more space to take out a BOB. It’s also easy to store.
How to fold a bob jogging stroller?
Folding BOB stroller is very easy to close thanks to their two simple steps collapsing mechanism. This can make them perfect for travel, but many parents don’t know how to fold up BOB strollers properly, and end up leaving them unattended for months.
When it comes to choosing the right one, you should pay attention to the features, canopies, and peek-a-boo windows. Then, you can easily fold Bob stroller in half. You will find this method very easy and convenient.
How to fold a bob stroller?
You’ve probably wondered how to collapse BOB stroller. Using the correct folding technique can make all the difference. You don’t want your kids to get hurt. In fact, safety is even more important than the convenience of the jogging stroller itself. Luckily, there are tips to follow when folding BOB jogging stroller. Here are some of the them:
- To close BOB stroller, remove the kid, check and get away all the stored baby essentials or toys in the storage side pouches.
- Next, you should remove all accessories before folding BOB stroller. Common accessories are sunshades, food trays, and cup holders.
- Next, make sure the shock absorbers are in the correct position.
- Fix the parking brake with the help of your foot. There’s a lever on the handlebar that makes it even easier to collapse the stroller. The lever is located at the base of the handlebar frame.
- A BOB stroller can be folded compactly and its extremely easy. To do this, put your hands on the adjustable handlebars and squeeze the red tabs towards the middle.
- The pram will begin to move downward with the front wheels pointed down. You can use the red handle to pull the fold down even more. While, the rear wheels of the stroller should be facing up.
- Afterwards, A red handle is located on the rear left side of the jogging stroller. Once you press the red button, it will fold the JOGGING stroller.
- It features a wrist wrap to secure the close. Be sure to use Velcro to secure the wrist wrap to prevent it from slipping. You can also use the brake lever to close your jogging stroller. Once you’ve closed the folding mechanism, you’re ready to store it away.
Most BOB strollers can be folded in two steps. Older models have a small red handle that you can grasp with both hands. For the newer models, you can fold them by pulling on the middle bar and pressing the button near the handlebar. If you’re using an older model, you can lift the stroller with the middle hand bars. The older versions have a handle trigger that flips the handlebars to the bottom.
This video of 17 seconds quickly explains how to fold a bob stroller.
Folding BOB stroller is a breeze. The fold mechanism on most BOB strollers makes it easy to collapse, which is great if you’re pressed for time. There are no tools needed to collapse BOB stroller.
How to close bob double stroller?
The harnesses on most double strollers are made to be comfortable and safe for your baby. They are padded and secure, and will not hurt your baby. Moreover, BOB double stroller handles can be adjusted to fit the height of your children. The handlebars will allow you to adjust the height of your arms. This will prevent your kid from falling out of the stroller. While this isn’t always ideal, it will help you protect your children from accidents and injury.
Folding your double BOB stroller is similar to folding a single one.
There are many different ways to close BOB double stroller. You may have followed the instructions in the manual that came with your stroller, but this is not always the case. You should read the directions carefully for your specific model so that you can follow the procedure correctly. Listed below are some helpful tips to keep your double stroller folded and safe. They also include tips for storage and traveling.
So, let’s learn How to fold bob double stroller:
- First, you should push the handlebars toward the centre.
- Then, squeeze the red buttons on the handles of the stroller.
- When you are done, you will notice that the double BOB is collapsing and the red hand will appear in the rear.
- Pull that red bar.
- Now, the next step is to lock the stroller. The BOB stroller has a built-in bike lock that you can use to secure it. Simply text the code to the lock to your mobile phone, and your stroller is safe. Now, the stroller is ready for transport.
- If you have a Britax B-Safe infant car seat, you can attach it to the stroller. This means that you don’t need to take out the adaptor each time you fold your double stroller. However, if you have twins, you should get the Britax B-Safe adaptor if you plan on using it.
Advantages of having a jogging stroller for everyday use
There are several advantages to purchasing a jogging stroller.
- One of these is the convenience of having a parent able to jog while their child rides along.
- In addition to convenience, a single stroller can be easily folded and transported from one location to another.
- The lightweight frame is easy to fold and carry, and the adjustable suspension system gives your kid a smooth ride.
- The reclining seats are ultra-padded and can recline at different angles, allowing you to change the level of comfort.
- A five point harness with padded cushions provides additional security, while a multi-position canopy adjusts for protection from the elements.
- Finally, a large viewing window gives you a good view of your kid while jogging or walking.
- Another advantage is its large storage cargo baskets. The basket can be accessed easily. Though the basket isn’t the largest, it is easy to access and can fit both parents’ needs.
- Additionally, it has front and rear wheels and suspension for a smooth glide. If you have twins, you’ll love the BOB double stroller.
- A jogging stroller has great durability. Despite its lightweight construction, the BOB Revolution Flex is significantly more durable with swivel mechanism than the BOB SE model.
Parents need to follow safety instructions recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics while using strollers to save their children from any potential injury. Therefore, I suggest all the new parents know how to collapse a bob stroller before using it.
Why do you need jogging strollers?
When choosing a jogging stroller, the first thing to consider is the use for which you are purchasing it. Some moms simply want to jog with their baby around the block, and a low-scale stroller can do that. But, if you’re planning to go for a long hours hike in the wilderness, you may want to choose a more advanced stroller.
If you’re considering purchasing a jogging stroller, you’ll need to decide on how many seats you’d like. Most models come with two seats, so they can accommodate up to four children. Most BOB strollers can accommodate a bassinet, so they’re not only versatile but also highly affordable. In addition, the BOB Revolution SE retails for $449, and it comes in four colors, including plum, orange, and black.
Whether you’re running a few miles or jogging for an hour, you’ll be glad you have the BOB stroller. Its large canopy and 10 storage compartments allow you to keep your shopping handy while you’re out on a jog or a brisk stroll. The BOB jogging stroller is also more affordable than most other strollers.
The BOB Revolution CE and SE are almost identical, with the main difference being the front wheel. The CE is great for urban and suburban areas where space is at a premium. It has smaller tires and weighs about two pounds less than the SE, but it’s worth the extra money. A jogging stroller can be a great purchase if you want to enjoy the outdoors with your baby.
BOB strollers are known for their exceptional performance. You can choose from singles, doubles, and travel systems. They are made specifically for active lifestyle parents, with superior maneuverability and safety harness perfect on any terrain. The wheels are padded and offer additional comfort and security for your child. I hope this article helps you understand how to fold a BOB jogging stroller.
To help prevent accidents, these jogging strollers come with a swivel front wheel for greater stability. Despite these benefits, BOB strollers are not certified by the JPMA. As long as you keep the above mentioned factors in mind, folding bob jogging stroller safely is a breeze.